Sunday, April 20, 2008

Cutie Patootie card


We made this card at my workshop on Friday night (which only two people came to because of the damn blizzard!). The stamp is from High Hopes - her name is Little Missy. Isn't she adorable?? I cut out the ovals using my Nestabilities and used my Birds & Swirls Embossing folder on my Cuttlebug. The card base is Elegant Eggplant (SU). I paper pieced her dress too, and coloured the rest with pencil crayons. I used silver hardware from SU and matching Eggplant ribbon. I used my pixie swirl alphabet for "MOM" - I think this was my first alphabet set I bought off of eBay three years ago! I still like it, it's small and cute!!!! Of course this is the card I am giving my Mom for Mother's Day!!!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful card, she is absolutely adorable!

Unknown said...

LOVE YOUR NEW CARD CHRIS!!! THE EMBOSSING LOOKS FAB & THE OVAL SCALLOP IS GREAT.I JUST LOVE THE IMAGE SHE IS EVER SO SWEET.

Kristine said...

OH MY!! That's exactly what I was gonna say--CUTIE PATOOTIE!! :D Love cute little kid stamps. Great cards!

Kelly L said...

She really is a cutie patootie!! I love her paper pieced dress and all the sparkle on her flowers, and of course the nesties and cb make it special!! I don't know how I made cards before w/o my nesties and cb folders. LOVE them!! :) I bet your mom will love this card, too. :) Kel

AmethystCat said...

I agree - cutie patootie card! Love it! So sorry the blizzard kept others from coming to play. They sure missed out on some fun! Great card!

Blog Archive