Saturday, May 17, 2008

Dance Recital

Last Sunday, my two niece's had their dance recital, so...being their FAVOURITE Aunty, I couldn't pass it up! I picked up my Mom on the way (hour and a half drive) - it was a nice way to spend Mother's Day! The recital was great, the girls looked soooo cute and they danced wonderfully! Hailey, in the front, was a Sheep from "Little Bo Peep" and Darby did a tap dance to "Stupid cupid". It was awesome!! They are too darn cute!!
This is the most recent card I received from my Secret Sister - I had to post it because the colours are so awesome! I love the pink and green together and of course that stamp set.....I will have to buy it one of these days but it is so expensive! My Mom used to always tell me I had champaigne taste on a beer wage!! Ain't that the truth eh?? LOL

1 comment:

Charlene Austin said...

OMGosh...You and your nieces are SO cute!!!!!!!

Blog Archive