Thursday, June 5, 2008

Awwww THANKS!!!!

First off, I would like to thank Kelly for this Blogger Award! You are awesome too Kel! Thanks for the shout out!!! I am to now pass this on to 3 of my Creative Blogger friends, so I will pass it on to Seleise, my SBS4 sister who always makes such FABULOUS things and leaves super comments, Donelda, a very good friend, fellow SBS4 sister and VERY talented and inspirational stamper, and Kim, a fellow Magnolia addict and inspiration to many of us; her talent oozes all over the blogger world.

Second, I want to thank everyone who leaves comments, you have NO idea how wonderful they make me feel (well, actually, you probably do...LOL) I appreciate every single comment and each one I read makes me smile or giggle. Please know that I return the thanks in my heart even if I can't get to your blog as often! Some of you are SO faithful!! I love it!!!

Third, thank you for the advice on the Farmer's Market table. I have stuffed MOST of the cards into cello envies, bought 3 really cute fabric lined wicker baskets and have ordered a card spinner rack. Not sure when that will be here but hopefully by next Thurs. night! I will let you know how tonight goes.....keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

I don't even have anything to share with you today - I've been so busy stuffing cards and getting cards ready for my Sunday workshop that I haven't had time to create anything!! Hopefully I will post the pics of the 3 cards we are making on Sunday by tomorrow night. In the meantime, enjoy my new PLAYLIST!!! FYI - the song "If I Ain't got you" by Alicia Keys was our wedding song!!! Have a great day everyone!!!

5 comments:

Littlekel90 said...

You are SO welcome my friend. Sounds like you are off to a great start with the new changes to your crafting items for the farmer's market. I will be anxious to hear how you make out next time you go. Please let us know. Beautiful song, too, btw. :) Kel

Tammy said...

Fingers crossed for an awesome experience at the farmer's market!!

Tammy
SBS4

sparkplug17 said...

Good luck! And your cards below are so adorable!

Kelly S said...

Congrats to you! Good luck to you at the Farmer's market!

Seleise said...

Thanks for the award. I love visiting your blog! Can't wait to hear how the farmer's market went!

Blog Archive