Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Wow, these stamps are SO FUN!!!

I just couldn't stop!!! Be prepared to be over run by FROGS!!!! Kelly, you must have been reading my mind, this card is for you!!! This was the first thought I had when I saw this stamp set....cartwheels!!!! Then, I turned it into a shaker card (the second pic shows it laying flat with the stars all askew!) The card base is Garden Green, and the ribbon is a mossy colour from Michael's. All the stamps are from Simon Says Stamp!
Here are the other cards I made - I'm telling you, I haven't been on a roll like this in a longggg time!!! These stamps just scream MOJO!!!! LOL This one is a 4x4 card on Brilliant Blue and Real Red. I used my Number Collage Cuttlebug folder on the red. The frog, again, doing a happy dance!!! LOL When I first saw this guy, I thought American Pride! I knew I had some fireworks paper somewhere so I dug it out and made a 4th of July card! The sentiment was made with Karen Foster snap stamps. I attached red, white and blue stars to the red strip and put stickles inside to make them blingy! Maybe not the best layout, but I wanted to show the fireworks and the frog...I tried cutting him out, but failed three times...LOL....a toeless frog is what we would have had!!!
For this next one, I made a bookmark, just for something different. I used this funky paper I had in my scrap bin...wish I knew where it was from, cuz I LOVE it!!! The background is Glorious Green. And now my favourite one of them all! This little dude is ADORABLE!!! The layout is SCS SC155, the paper is Chocolate Chip, and the DP is from SU, but I can't remember which one. I used dew drops and the sentiment from Mini Mates. I coloured him with gamsol and prismas.
Are you all FROGGED out yet?? LOL

7 comments:

Donelda said...

wow, you really have been busy Chris!! I love those frogs!! And, while all these cards are amazing, I too really love that guy with the hat!! Heheheh, he is so darn cute. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

We love these cards Miss Chris! I am going on a field trip today. I hope I can catch a frog!

from,
Tommy and Mikey

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards Chris - great job on all the frogs. I especially like the last one. The DP on the last card is Four Seasons from SU!
Your big sis from DSS.

AmethystCat said...

super cute frog cards. love them all! you're amazing!

Kelly L said...

Wow . . . these are ALL adorable, but the cartwheelin' frog is definitely my fave!! :D Sorry I missed him until now. I have been slackin' in my bloggin' duties. Your friend, Kelly

Marjorie said...

Too cute!! These frogs are adorable ^_~

Jane said...

Wow, you've been TOADALLY busy! (sorry, couldn't resist!) They are all adorable. My favorite is the bottom card. Great job! I'm sure they will be thrilled with your submissions.

Jane

Blog Archive