Tuesday, July 1, 2008

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!

To all my fellow Canadians, have a GREAT day - enjoy the sunshine and time spent with family and friends!!! I am heading out to my parent's cabin with Brick (Tim has to stay home!! boo hoo) for a few days, but I will be back Friday night some time! I am going to try this new Blog scheduler thingy and see if it works while I'm gone!!! Fingers and toes crossed!

This trip is an annual "sisters and parents" week (ends up usually only being 3 or 4 days though) so it will be me and my 3 sisters, my parents, 2 nephews and 2 nieces. It is relaxing and a nice way to spend time with Mom and Dad. The cabin used to have a great lake but over the years it has dried up. We still have the cabin and enjoy going out to get away! There is electricity but no running water, so to the outhouse we go! My sisters are all bringing their quads & the kids are bringing their dirt bikes out so it is fun to burn around the fields.I am hoping to get caught up on my scrapbooking while I'm there! Here's hoping! Brick LOVES it out there because he can run and run and run.....not like when we are camping and he has to stay on a leash! Out there he is free and the kids love playing with him - probably because like him, they NEVER stop!! Endless energy!! There must be a way to tap into that and get some for ourselves!! LOL

Anyways, if I don't get on here once more before I leave, have a great week & I will post again on Sat. before I leave for my next trip on Sunday night (this is a work trip - not a vacation!)
Cheers!

1 comment:

Jetstudio Designs said...

Happy Canada Day!!!!! I got my swap cards today, they are all wonderful...I can't believe the talent this group had!!

Blog Archive