Saturday, December 6, 2008

Gift card holders

A friend at work asked me to make her some gift card holders, so I thought I would try this one that I found at Two Peas in a Bucket. It was really easy and FAST!!!! I love this template!!!! Check it out, the pdf link to download the instructions and the template is near the bottom - hard to see but you can find it!
Here are the 3 that I made, in less that 20 minutes!!!

This one is using an Elzybells stamp - sooo cute!!!

Another using Basic Grey - Figgy Pudding paper, tied closed with a ribbon

This one uses SU paper and a candy cane embellishment I had in my Christmas stash.



Here is an open view - the gift card tucks right inside that little flap.







6 comments:

Tracy said...

These are awesome Chris! I like these better than any others I have seen!

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donelda said...

Yup, these are about the easiest Gift Card holders I've made!! Love yours!! They are all so great!!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

SPlendid fun! What a great idea!
Thanks Chris!
-Heidi

Jocy said...

Your card holders looks wunderful, what a great gift. Thanks for sharing!

AmethystCat said...

super cute idea!

Blog Archive