Friday, December 26, 2008

Some Christmas photos

This is our little tree! We had to get a little tree that would fit on a table because Brick kept peeing on our big tree....GRRRR!!! So this is it!!! I set up my nativity underneath it, but realize I now need a tree skirt - guess I'll be looking for one of those soon!! All of our ornaments are sentimental - given to us, or purchased at special places we've been. I made the angel when I was in Girl Guides - MANY years ago!!!! LOL

Brick is THOROUGHLY impressed that he has his Christmas collar on!!!
And his reindeer ears were worse!! Poor dog - but you'd think he'd be used to it by now!!!!!
Tim coming in from outside in the FREEZING cold!!!! It was about -36 degrees CELSIUS for about 10 days (give or take a few degrees) which is about -33 degrees Fahrenheit!!! OY!!!!! He was wearing my toque (winter hat for you Americans that don't know what a toque is!!!) to keep his bald head warm!!!
And this is me in my bellaclava that Tim bought me for walking the dog so my cheeks don't get cold. I kinda think I look like a bank robber! Aren't we dorks??? But man, it was NO fashion show around here when it is THAT dang cold!!!! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!


We had a great Christmas - I hope you all did too!!!! NOW I can truly relax and enjoy my holiday break!!!! I am off for some Boxing Day shopping - a Canadian tradition similar to Black Friday but not as insane (no one has died yet!!) There are lots of sales and good deals to be had! My sister & I go every year & look around, not looking for anything in particular - then it isn't so stressful!! I do need some photo paper for my NEW Canon photo printer Tim got me!! Wheeeeeeeee!!!! Maybe some new sweaters & a tree skirt, but other than that it's just for fun!!!!
Here is my ENTIRE family - all 21 of us!!!! Minus a lot of dogs!!! I'm the oddball wearing pink - traditional Christmas colours!!! LOL


And this is our traditional monster face picture!

Have a great weekend!! I have some things to share with you tomorrow!!!!

5 comments:

Allies Creative Designs said...

Oh, What great Christmas pictures. It looks like you guys had alot of fun. Love the hats.
Thanks for sharing !!
Oh. Enjoy your shopping...

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Chris, this is an awesome post. I love reading what other people get up to at Christmas. As cold as it was for you, it was a pleasant 28C here, a few beers passed around and some sun. Love your story about the tree and the dog - our kitten kept climbing ours so the front lounge has been closed off to all for about a fortnight!

Have a great break, 'see' you soon!

:) Marcia

Kelly L said...

What a lively group!! LOL . . . love the pictures of Brick. I guess if he piddles on the tree -- he can surely put up with a little humilation from you in his picture posing. LMBO :) that is COLDDDDD up there. See, you should move down here with me *wink* Hugs, Kel

DeesDivineDesigns said...

What great pictures! Poor Brick lol. He is so cute all dressed up. Thanks for sharing. Have fun shopping!

AmethystCat said...

great pics! looks like it was a wonderful holiday! I love Christmas trees with sentimental ornaments that have stories or memories tied to them. :)

Blog Archive