Sunday, February 1, 2009

Digi Digi Digi!!!!

Ok, so the latest addiction is DIGITAL images & I have two favourite spots to purchase them - squigglefly and Victoria Case Stamps.....go check em out if you haven't already!!!
This water fairy is from Victoria Case - and is soooo beautiful. I printed her off a bit too large so this card is 6x6 - didn't realize it until I had her all coloured and she looked so pretty I didn't want it to go to waste!! I used my Twinkling H2Os for the FIRST time on her wings - I'm not totally happy with my first attempt, but it still shimmers. I will work on that technique for sure!!!

This little cutie is BEARY HAPPY, also from Victoria Case. The sentiment is from High Hopes, but it fits SO well with this image!!!


This image is from squigglefly & is part of a collection they are starting called Divine Bovine's - so if you like cows, or know someone who does (TRACY!!!!) go check em out!! I used Glittering Crystal 3D paint on the bubbles and the textile CB folder to imitate wallpaper! LOL

4 comments:

Janet said...

sooooooooooo cute!! love the cow in the tub! lol

Allies Creative Designs said...

Chris, these cards are just so cute. I love the Cow taking a bath! Great job!!

Holly Young said...

Hey Chris! These are all so great! the Divine Bovine series is one I'm especially fond of. Squigglefly is having a contest for the most creative and for the funniest card made using a divine bovine image, so you should enter your card!
Also, I'm working on a tutorial on how to use digital images for Paper Craft Planet, so anyone who hasn't used them yet should look for that.

deb said...

AHHH, these are soooo cute too!
you've been busy!
hugz

Blog Archive