Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Easter Wishes

On a Magnolia Yahoo group that I am in, I run a bunch of fun activities every month. This one is called a Mingle - where people sign up, I mix up their names and then they get a partner to send a card to. There is a theme each month and this month's was to make an Easter card using a NON-Easter Magnolia. I used Tilda on Promenade and the oak tree. I put a slit in her basket and added a couple of eggs. I also added the eggs around the bottom of the tree. The egg stamp is from TAC & I am not sure where the sentiment is from (SU maybe???). I coloured it all with copics, spica pens and stickles! The DP is from a stash I had from forever ago but it had cute little eggs on it!


I hope Pam likes it!!! Happy Easter!



ALSO, here is the BIG announcement from Squigglefly:

Join us for our DT Blog Hop April 1 thru 5!

Not only will you be wowed by the DT's peeks of our images,
but you will also have the opportunity to play along with some fun challenges
and maybe even win a prize!

13 comments:

Danni said...

Super cute!!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Cute Card Chris!

:) Marcia

Emma said...

Gorgeous and soo sweet.
Emma x

Jessica G. said...

Tilda looks all ready for her egg hunt -- what a treasure of bounty! Your Mingle sounds like a fun activity, Chris!

Diane said...

Adorable card Chris!Those little Easter eggs are sweet!

AmethystCat said...

love the card. great idea to add eggs around the tree. you're so creative!

Deb said...

Gorgeous card Chris, looks like a fun Easter Egg hunt!
Have a great day, hugs Debx

Deb said...

Gorgeous card Chris, looks like a fun Easter Egg hunt!
Have a great day, hugs Debx

Jacilynn said...

Too cute! Love the eggs on the ground. Beautiful design.

Kristine said...

Aww...what a CUTE card this is!! Great job mixing up the stamps to create a really sweet Easter card ☺

bumblebee creations said...

Love this card! Tilda is so sweet!! love how you[ve made it into a little scene!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I'm sure Pam will love it.
Hugs, Vanja

jjcreations said...

Great card Chris....love the angled layers and all the little Easter eggs under the tree. JOAN!!!!

Blog Archive