Sunday, July 5, 2009

Beach Bears - Janet's Corrosive Challenge #19



This week's theme for Janet's Corrosive Challenge blog is SUMMER FUN!!! Well, I am a HUGE fan of SUMMER!!!! If you remember not even a month ago, me complaining of SNOW here in CANADA, you can understand why I cherish the few summer days that we DO get!!!!! LOL

I coloured this Dustin Pike digital image in front of the tv last week with my Koh-i-noor pencils and gamsol. Arent' they the cutest Bear Family ever?? I am SO ready for the beach!! I WISH we lived close to one!!! LOL I added crystal effects on the sunglasses, camera, water wings and pail but kept the layout pretty simple as it is a big image. I added a little bit of twine and a sea shell brad and some sea shell paper.

Please head on over to Janet's blog and join us in this SUMMER FUN CHALLENGE!!!!!

Hope you are having a great weekend!!!
Chris

7 comments:

Jacque said...

Chris, this is just precious!!!! Love those details...your coloring is splendid!!! That is the cutest image....love it!!! Hugs..Jacque

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, I love all those bears.
luv
Debby

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

The bears are very cute Chris, it's winter here in Oz and we are over it already ... bring on the hot summers we love!

:) Marcia P

Diane said...

Oh how cute!!!!

Christina C. said...

Those bears are just too cute.
Wonderful job on coloring them too!
Hugs, Christina

Anonymous said...

TEE!! This is just darling!! I love the image!! :)

Kristine said...

;) heehee...this is sooo cute and fun! LOVE those funny little bears! Great job coloring too.

Blog Archive