Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Inky Impressions challenge #4...Distress it!!

This weeks challenge over at Inky Impressions Challenge Blog is to DISTRESS IT!!! I needed a gift card holder for my classroom assistant so I turned this challenge into a gift!!! I used LiLi's head only, and a template I got from Two Peas in a bucket AGES ago!! It is still a favourite, because it is SO easy!!!!! All edges of the paper and circles are distressed. Funny thing is, this is the 2nd one I did - I dropped the ink pad right on LiLi's head so I had to redo it!!! Whoops!!!!



Here is the inside:


If you want to join us on these challenges, please do!! Head on over to Inky Impressions Challenge Blog and check out what the other Inspirational Inkettes have created for you!!!! AND PLEASE, join us!!!! If you don't have any Inky Impressions stamps, then head to the STORE to pick up a few!!!! You WON'T regret it!!!!

7 comments:

Maria said...

Your gift card holder is so darn cute, Chris. I love the dp and the pretty pink colors. You did an awesome job with the distressing. . Lili is so darn cute!! You colored her so beautifully!

maria

Cami said...

Chris, this is a really cute gift card and I love the DP you used for this with all the sentiments on it. You did a great job distressing it and I love the look. Isn't Lili the cutest little girl? Hugs, Cami

debby4000 said...

Fabulous gift holder, its so cute.
luv
Debby

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous gift holder Chris. Love the image you've used and the beautiful colouring also. Hugs Michele x

Anonymous said...

Well isn't this just the sweetest little project!! I love your fun details!! ;) TFS!

Christina C. said...

How cute is that!!!!! Hugs, Christina

Kristen said...

Chris,
Very cute gift card holder. nicely done.

Blog Archive