Monday, July 20, 2009

You are special to me....

Somehow, I thought this sketch was from last week but apparently I am about 10 sketches behind!!! LOL I am not sure how that happened, but I like this sketch regardless!!!! I made this card using SC224 from SCS. I used Pink Pirouette for my base and EVA paper from Basic Grey (my 2 fave colours!!!) and they coincidentally matched LiLi which I had coloured a few days before making this! This is LiLi's Prayer from Inky Impressions. Isn't she ADORABLE? I think she is in my TOP 10 faves!!! LOL



So, click on the INKY IMPRESSIONS blinky and head over to the store to see the rest of the LiLi and Angelica stamps that are available...they are to die for!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!

I added a little charm I picked up at Michael's in the wedding section (I got a TON of great things in that area!!!) and some rhinestones from my stash!!! I coloured her with my Koh-i-noor pencils and Gamsol - my favourite way to colour these little cuties!!!


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!!!
Chris

10 comments:

Kristine said...

Hi Chris...LOVE THIS!! Oh, the cute LiLi and your papers are so pretty!! And I just love that hearts charm as well. Great card! :) Hope you have a great week! I'm soooo excited about all the Inky Impressions coming out!!

Anonymous said...

AWW!! This is one sweet card!! Fabulous coloring and details! HUGS

Holly Young said...

Chris, I love this layout and the way you've done the ribbon on the side. Your little charm is just perfect for this too!

Anonymous said...

Chris , this is very cute! Love the colors you used and of course I adore the image. >:0)

Christine said...

Hi there great card, hop you dont mind me telling you, your blog is freezing every time I come on... peeps who have the PLAY LIST which isnt working have deleted them & found the blog is working as normal

Christine xx

Cami said...

Very cute card, Chris! Lili is so cute and I love the DPs...delish! It's funny, I too, bought those charms from WMart and have them stashed! Great take on this layout and I love your color selection! Cami

debby4000 said...

She is adorable and what a fabulous card you've made with her.
luv
Debby

Donelda said...

She is adorable!!! So your fav colors are pink and Basic Grey?? or Pink and Green?? or Pink and red?? Do tell, :-)

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Chris. Love the way you coloured in the adorable Lili and the papers to. Hugs
Michele x

Christina C. said...

What a sweet image, Chris! Wonderful card. Christina

Blog Archive