Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Yummy in my Tummy collection

Magnolia has just come out with a new collection & it is CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!! Here is a card I made using a few images that were sent to me:

I used Chef Tilda, fork & knife, the sentiment, the pears & the apple images. The kitchen bench is from a different collection. I put Crystal Effects on the knife, fork, apple & pears to give them some dimension & popped them up. I also popped Tilda up on the bench.

These stamps are all available at Simon Says Stamp! Go check out the other cuties they are getting in!!!

Have a great week!

Chris

4 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Chris! Love this Yummy in your Tummy collection!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, wonderful cute image and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is wonderful Chris ! the Tilda image is lovely and I love the way you used all the extra's :-) Gorgeous papers anc colours too ,, :-)

Luv
Lols x x

Diane said...

Oh so cute!!! I love those new stamps,aren't they darling!!
You made a beautiful card as always Chris! Hope the kids aren't too hard on you this year!

Blog Archive