Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Love notes



I made this little notebook with some supplies that my SBS4 sister Diana sent to me. She has these monthly kits where she sends you all the supplies to make 3 projects.....so far the kits I've done are AWESOME!! This is one of them!!!! The cover & back are chipboard & the heart is cut out of kraft - then the pink paper is in behind. I was supposed to put it together with my BIA - but it scares me, so I just used a ring! I know, the BIA is easy to use, but I don't' use it enough to feel confident. I should just DO IT, right??? LOL

Thanks for stopping by!
Chris

2 comments:

treesawardincrafts said...

I love this project. You could use the idea to print off digi stamps or stamp images and put them in the book then you can pull them out when you want to use them. It could be like a swatch book that you get for fabric but instead using your stash of stamps.

Patti J said...

This is very cute! Would love for you to post more pages!!! Great project!

Blog Archive