Saturday, January 16, 2010

Some Valentine's Day cards....

Here are a few more Valentine's Day cards I made! Not sure if they fit into any challenges but that's ok!!!

Rachelle Anne Miller image. Papers are from my scrap stash & the flowers are from Michael's (big bucket of white flowers in the wedding section - I just distressed them!)

Cuddly Buddies image (free digi) & sentiment from Designed2Delight. The papers are from my scraps bin...this card is 4x4 & coloured with Copics.



Karen's Doodles image . Paper is Melon Mambo (SU) & the DP is my new stuff from PaperWorks Co. It is from Bo Bunny's LOVE BANDIT series.

Sorry it's so short!!! It's been a crazy week already & I am exhausted!!!!
Chris

8 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

What sweet cards! My fav is the last one with the elephant. Great colouring, and you did a fab job distressing the flowers on the first card....will be checking for those at Micheals!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Aww, Chris, these are all so cute. Great Valentine's cards. :) Kel

Kim said...

Chris these cards are great! Love what you did with Karen's little elephant.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Lillian said...

Adorable cards, Chris - of course, my favorite is the bear, followed closely by the elephant - just plain darn cute!
Hugs, Lillian

Marcia said...

Gorgeous images, love your colouring.

Hope you've been well
Marcia

Anita said...

Cute cards!

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness, these are too cute. I love them!

Diane said...

They are all so sweet,but that elephant looks soooo stinkin' cute!

Blog Archive