Monday, February 15, 2010

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - PUNCH IT!!!

This weeks challenge is to USE PUNCHES on your card or project!

I used several!!!! I used my Giga scalloped circle punch, my 2 oval punches from SU, my flower punch from SU, and my butterfly punch from Martha Stewart!

The DP and the image are from Willow Designs, the challenge sponsor this week. Isn't he cute? This is Alfie!!! I added rhinestones to the butterflies and to the flower centers for some bling!!

Have a great week!!!! Today is a holiday in Alberta, FAMILY DAY, so I am off to watch Tim race his RC cars at some big family event! Should be fun!!!!
Chris

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable! love this little bird! Hugs, Stephanie

Heather "Hev" said...

Totally adorable :)

Holly Young said...

Such a cute card Chris! It looks so spring like!

jjcreations said...

Great card Chris - great hopes for spring!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Card Chris great detail and fabby image
Sarah xx

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive