Friday, April 30, 2010

Dreaming Pixie.....

I made this card with a new digi Pixie image I got from Charmed Cards & Crafts. They have some really cute images!!! She is called Dreaming Pixie & you can get her as an actual stamp or in a digi download pack of Pixies (pack #1). Isn't she beautiful????

I didn't have any purple flowers so I spritzed some white ones with Glimmer Mist. I got the white flowers AND the Glimmer Mist from Simon Says Stamp! The swirl and the sentiment tag are from my Cricut - Storybook cartridge, and I spritzed them with Glimmer Mist too!!

Image: Dreaming Pixie; sentiment (Simon Says Stamp)

Inks: Copics; Perfectly Plum (SU)

Paper: Elegant Eggplant (SU); Euphoria (Basic Grey)

Accessories: Flowers, Glimmer Mist, rhinestone, stickles (ALL from Simon Says Stamp)

Thanks for stopping in!! I hope you have a great week!!!
Chris

1 comment:

Christina C. said...

Oh, Wow, Chris....this is just stunning!!!! Beautifully done!

Blog Archive