Monday, April 5, 2010

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Fancy Folds

The challenge this week at Incy Wincy Designs is FANCY FOLDS! There are sooo many COOL cards out there that aren't your typical A2 cards....I mean, I could name 20 right off the top of my head.......gate fold, tent fold, easel card, buckle, spring card, z fold, shadow box, ....ok, I'll stop!! So, this week, we'd like to see a fancy fold on your card or project!!



This weeks Artist Spotlight is on COWGIRL UP stamps from Stitchy Bear Stamps. REALLY pretty stamps there, so go check it out!!!! The Design team was fortunate to be able to work with MAGGIE, I just fell in love with her when I first saw her!!!!




My card is a Z fold card - very simple actually.....cut your cardstock (81/2 x 11) lengthwise (at 4 1/4) and fold that in half (still an A2 size card). Then, take the front and fold it back over itself to make the Z (ZED in Canada!!! LOL) Embellish as desired!!!! THe options are ENDLESS!!!

You can see a top view here:








And here is another view...of it sitting open.


I hope you will join us this week at Incy Wincy Designs!!!! Have a great week!!!!

Have a great week!!!
Chris

3 comments:

jjcreations said...

Fantastic Chris - I love, love, love her dress!!!!!

Martine said...

ooo this is beautiful sweetie, that image is just gorgeous and you have coloured her wonderfully, such pretty papers and embellies too darlin and i adore the shape of the card, its fab :)

xx

Martine

Kim said...

WOW!!!YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK....GOOD LUCK
ON WINNING....
I HAVE BECOME A FOLLOWER AND WOULD LOVE FOR YOU
TO FOLLOW ME TOO AT COWGIRL UP STAMPS
THANKS FOR USING MY STAMP.....
BIG Hugs CJ
COWGIRL UP STAMPS

Blog Archive