Saturday, July 3, 2010

Soccer Boy

This image is from Karen's Doodles, called Summertime Boy - Soccer. He reminds me of some of my students, all bruised up from playing soccer at recess!!! LOL I used some paper from my stash, and distressed all of the edges. I coloured him with Koh-i-noor pencils and Gamsol.

I'm not sure if you are aware, but Karen has a DOODLE DIVA GALLERY blog (that I run) that has slide shows with sample cards and projects you can make with all of her images. I have it organized into the same categories as her store, so it is EASY to find inspiration!!! To get your cards into the slide shows, you just have to email me here: doodledivagallery@hotmail.ca and I will put your pics in the appropriate slide show!! COOL EH?? There is also a FEATURED DIVA contest running every Friday. If you enter a card for that, you could win 2 free images AND have your card showcased in a SPECIAL slide show just for the FEATURED DIVAS!! You can find more info HERE.

I know a lot of you love Karen's Doodles, so this is a GREAT way to win some more of her GREAT images!!!!!

Chris

2 comments:

Linda said...

Very beautiful card
hugs Linda

Victoria said...

fab card beautiful colouring

Blog Archive