Thursday, August 12, 2010

Another Kenny K creation...



Well...I think I might be addicted! LOL Here is another card using a Kenny K image - this one is called Delores D'ammage. Isn't she SASSY I wish I had a body like that!! LOL



I have been sick for the last 4 days - caught Tim's head cold...UGH!!! I didn't feel much like creating but I did manage to stay vertical to make this card - at 3 different times! I coloured, then had to go lay down; then came back, chose my papers and did the layers, then had to go lay down; then came back and put it all together and added the flowers. Oh, and then a 4th time to take a picture of it and upload it here! LOL

Anyway, the black paper is from SU!, and the red is called Jupiter Glimmer from HOTP (Paper Wishes). The black flowers are from a Prima Bubble which I got at Simon Says Stamp and the little red flowers are from Wild Orchid. The sentiment is from a Studio G set from Michael's AGES ago!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I am heading up to hit the NyQuil and then to bed!!!
Chris

P.S. This card is for sale at my Etsy store - please go have a look!!!!

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Chris, perfect colours for the cheeky image. sorry to hear you've been poorly hope you're on the mend now.
luv
Debby

Anne said...

a great card Chris, hope your feeling better soon
Anne x

Mary Lou said...

Amazing Chris~~your card is GREAT!!! We are addicted--can even create when ill :)
Take care hun and hope you feel better soon!!
Blessings

Tindaloo said...

hope you're feelin better :) awesome card - and so cool stamp!

Kim said...

Lovely work Chris! Love your Kenny K image she's darling! Hope you are feeling better soon!
Hugs~ Kim

Blog Archive