Sunday, August 15, 2010

Blackleaf Studios new release..

... of some AWESOME Halloween Digi papers!!! Here is a sample of the whole set you can get at Blackleaf Studios shop. Go check it out!!! Very cool!!! And they match perfectly with the Trick or Treat sets that they sell!!! They even have SVG cutting files for your die cut machines!! How fun is that???



Here are a couple projects I made using the papers. The first is a party hat, which I will fill with candy for my niece; and the second is a Halloween card.
For the card, I drew on the spider web with a Versamarker and heat embossed it. I added 2 plastic spiders to the web & covered them with stickles. The witch shoe paper and the haunted house image are all available at Blackleaf Studios!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!!
Chris

1 comment:

Rachel B said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the hat and the cute little card!

Blog Archive