Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Corrosive Challenge Blog - use an old dusty supply





The Corrosive Challenge Blog is challenging you to find something that has dust on it......something you haven't used in a really long time, and use it for this challenge! So, get digging - you'll be surprised what treasures you will find!! I know I found stuff I forgot I even had!!! LOL

I used a slide frame thingy I got a long time ago from Paper Wishes. I wanted to make a school card for my niece who is starting Gr. 1 this year! The paper is from Nana's Kids pack (DCWV) and the stamp is Magnolia (school collection last year, can't remember her name!)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
Chris

3 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

What a great idea !! Superb ! Have to find mine !
have a nice sunday,
greetings, martina
x

Mary said...

That frame is perfect for this card - adorable!

Janet said...

super cute, the frame rocks!
hugs

Blog Archive