Sunday, September 5, 2010

Corrosive Challenge Blog

This weeks challenge over at The Corrosive Challenge Blog is to use Old Olive & Real Red - both are SU! colours but Old Olive is like an "olivey" green, and Real Red is a bright red! Soooo, use those 2 colours!!! I figured most would do a Christmas card, so I decided to do a Halloween card - I was inspired by this funky glittery web DP I got from a blog candy prize a few years ago!! The bear & bat are from C.C. Designs and the ribbon is from Dollarama!


I hope you will join us this week! There are some great prizes this month!!!!

Chris

1 comment:

Christina Hicks said...

That dp is so awesome! I love spiderwebby stuff and glittery spiderwebs, I mean come on, lol. The bat with googly eyes cracked me up. Count Draculabear, lol. Great card!

Blog Archive