Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Kenny K challenge


This weeks challenge over at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz challenge, they have a great sketch for us to use. I had some "me" time on Sunday, so thought I would join in, since I've missed the last 2 weeks of challenges!! I used ROCK CHICK from the Glam Gang. I used purple and black - a colour combo I haven't used in a long time - if ever! I kinda like it!!! I kinda veered from the sketch a little bit so I hope it still qualifies!!! One day I might win this challenge!! LOL Ahhh, even if I don't win, it is still fun to participate!!!!
Thanks for popping by! Have a great day!!
Chris

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these images and the purple real rock chick, gorgeous card.
Chris x

jjcreations said...

She's a cool image....love the guitar hoisted over her shoulder!!! Are you having as much rain as us today??? At least the temperatures are good - no outdoor recess today though. :( Have a good one!

Janet said...

awesome card! i love purple and black!!
hugs

Sharon said...

A really super card Chris, thanks for joining us at Kenny K's this week. good luck with the challenge. Just love your header on your blog! Awesome. Hugs Sharon

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Chris.
luv
Debby

LINDA said...

This is just beautiful.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.. Hugs, Linda

Sarah B said...

Fab creation, Thanks for joining in at KKKG, Good Luck, Hugs sarah b X

Unknown said...

Just knew it would be a winner.
Chris x

Blog Archive