Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Corrosive Challenge....CASE a DT member!!!

Ok, there is a totally fun challenge over at The Corrosive Challenge blog, and very different from anything I've seen! Such a GREAT idea!!!! CASE A DT MEMBER - CASE stands for COPY & SHARE EVERYTHING! So, basically, use the same layout, but change the paper and/or the image.

I decided to CASE Anita Hovey, a very talented DT member. If you click on her name, you will see the card I CASE'd.....and here is my version of it:


All you have to do to participate, is head to the Challenge blog, choose a DT member, peruse their blog, find a card or scrapbook layout you want to CASE, CASE it, post it and enter! Easy Peasy!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Have a great week!!
Chris

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww Chris, thanks for the nice words. Great card!

Linda said...

What a sweet card
hugs linda

Dorte said...

Funny idea, have never heard that theme before. Like your card.
Dorte,x

Janet said...

super card:)
hugs

Sarah said...

Fab card Chris, love the cute image. I cased you, hope you think I did an ok job xxx

Blog Archive