Thursday, October 7, 2010

Karen's Doodles - OLDIES BUT GOODIES!!!!

This week marks the start of a new, special posting over on Karen's Doodles Blog called Oldies But Goodies! We will be showcasing some of Karen's older images that are sometimes forgotten but still amazing!!! I have SEVERAL of Karen's original images, and I love them as much as the newer ones! They are all incredible!!! So, every Thursday, check the blog - and here - to see some OLDIES but GOODIES!!!! Enjoy!!!

This is Thanksgiving Turkey. I chose him for this week because it is Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend! I LOVE Thanksgiving! I love turkey, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, and getting together with the family! I made the background by stamping some images in More Mustard ink on the cardstock, then I distressed the edges and added some ribbon! It is kind of simple, but I like how it turned out!

Head over to the blog to see what other OLDIES BUT GOODIES the DT members have to show you!!! Thanks for stopping by!
Chris

2 comments:

shulsart said...

Chris, I love the soft colors you used and that is a great background. It is perfect in its simplicity. Wonderful card and Happy Thanksgiving!

Joey said...

Chris this is gorgeous a beautiful image beautifully coloured. Joey.x

Blog Archive