This week at Karen's Doodles, the challenge for you is to make a gift box!! I decided to make an Exploding Scrapbook box, which is a gift and gift box all in one neat package!!! This one is for a friend who just had her 3rd baby boy!!! Poor girl!!! LOL
Here is the top: I used Peek-a-boo Boy and a sentiment from SU! The little pin is a stamp from a baby set, not sure which one, as I keep all my "baby" themed stamps together (it very well might be an SU stamp)
The box opened: There are 3 layers on each side, so you can add 12-24 pictures inside this gift box. I stamped a sentiment from an SU set inside, then will add some little Robeeez booties in the box as a gift.
Go check out the Challenge blog to see all the great gift boxes that the Design Team have created for you!! WOW!!!!! Lots of GREAT ideas!!!! Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will join us this week!!!!
- ► 2017 (22)
- ► 2016 (49)
- ► 2015 (141)
- ► 2014 (226)
- ► 2013 (233)
- ► 2012 (218)
- ► 2011 (333)
11/14 - 11/21
- Fabulous Friday Freebie #63
- Big release at Squigglefly.....
- Designed2Delight challenge
- Oldies but Goodies from Karen's Doodles
- Blackleaf Studios - Stamp it up!
- Simon Says....SPARKLE (& Heat Embossing if you dar...
- Squigglefly...Sentiments only!!!
- Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - ROCK ON!!!
- Karen's Doodles Challenge - make a gift box
- The Corrosive Challenge Blog....sketch time!
- ▼ 11/14 - 11/21 (10)
- ► 2009 (311)
- ► 2008 (219)