Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Corrosive Challenge blog.......Sketch time

At The Corrosive Challenge Blog, Janet has created a simple yet awesome sketch - I Love this one!!!! I used some papers that I had in my stash and an image from our sponsor, The Doodle Pantry. I coloured the image with Copics, added stickles, 3D glittering crystal paint, and crystal lacquer. The silver twine and charm are also from my stash!!!

Head on over to the challenge blog and check out the rest of the DT creations!! AND, come join us! There are great prizes this week!!!

Chris

3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

aww , this is just sooo cute !! gorgeous card Chris :)

luv
Lols x x x

Janet said...

sooooooo cute:)
hugs

AmethystCat said...

I love, love, love this card!!! so cute and the colors are great!

Blog Archive