Saturday, January 29, 2011

Enjoying my snow day!

So, like I said earlier, we got a lot of snow last night and today - a perfect day to stay inside!!! I spent the morning cleaning the house, and now I have lots of guilt-free time to play!!! I visited all my favourite challenge blogs and decided to play along!! I got 4 done today, sooo proud of myself!! This card is for TWO challenges: The Stamp Fairy (CIRCLES) and Do It With Digis (PINK & GIRLY).

With the new computer, I had to install new photo editing software and am trying out a couple different ones to see which I like best. This one didn't really show the colours all that great, but it really IS pink, I promise!! I made it for a friend who just had a baby girl last week!! I hope it is GIRLY enough for the Do it with Digis challenge!!!

The DP is Sunny Garden (SU) and the card base is one from a big box from Michael's. I used my circle Nesties and circle punches, plus the polka dot ribbon and DP adds even more circles!!! I paper pieced the bear to match the DP as well. The bear is from The Stamp Fairy, and he is called Chubby Angel. All of Gerda's images are SOOOO CUTE, I fell in love the minute I saw them & have several in my collection already!!!! I added 3D Glittering Crystal paint to his wings as well.



Here is a close up of the paper pieced bear:


Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate it!! AND I appreciate your comments too!!! Please let me know you've popped in!!!! THANKS!!!!
Chris

6 comments:

Gerda said...

Hi Hon

awww, this card is supercute""" Your paperpiecing rocks, it looks soooo gorgeous. You did a great job, love your card!!

Thanks for joining us at Stampfairy Challenge.

Hugs, Gerda aka Stampfairy

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the cute image.

Nikki x

Diane said...

He's soooo adorable! Beary cute!!!
Love the paper piecing!

pinky said...

Chris its gorgeous, love how you have paper pieced him. Thanks for playing along at StampFairy this week.
Pinky

Anonymous said...

Awwww you made him look mega cute! thanks for joining us at the Stamp fairy challenge this time, Hugs Samantha :0)

Lynne said...

Awh this is just so cute!!! love the paper piecing - fab :o) thanks for sharing it with us at Do it with Digis
Lynne xoxo

Blog Archive