Monday, January 31, 2011

Incy Wincy Designs....Monkeyin' Around!

This week, the challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs is MONKEYIN' AROUND!!! Use those CUTE monkey stamps & digis that are out there!!! Sock monkeys, Changitos, gorillas, Dustin Pike, etc. There are TONS!!!!

Our sponsor this week is Digis With Attitude, and well, I couldn't resist this monkey! This photo was taken back when I was having issues with my camera, so it is a little yellowy....sorry!!! The DP is from a DCWV pack I've had for a couple years and the CS is Perfect Plum (SU).

Head over to our challenge blog for a peek at the rest of the DT's cards using Mikey Monkey!

We are also having a Design Team call - we are looking for 2 more members to join our team. Please see the Challenge blog if you would like to join us! Email us 3 samples, a few sentences about you, and your blog link by Friday, Feb. 4. We hope you will join us!

Please scroll down to see my 2nd post for the day!!!


Chris

2 comments:

Renee said...

I love the bg papers that you used for this card. you rock, as always!!

debby4000 said...

Oh beautiful, adorable card Chris.
luv
Debby

Blog Archive