Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Whheeeee!!! I LOVE being on holidays!!!

That means I get to participate in challenges more than normal!!!! SO, today I have TWO for you, for a few different challenges!
This first card is for the challenge over at BEE CRAFTY - to celebrate the New Year, using a digi. I used this cute mouse from Phindy's Place. I coloured it all with Copics, then added crystal lacquer to the entire martini glass. It was still wet when I took this picture but it will dry clear! I used some Yo Yo Yellow CS and some DP from my scrap bin.

This second card is for the challenge over at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz challenge blog....use HEARTS! Kenny K just released a bunch of new LOVE images so this is to celebrate the new release!! I have used Uptown Angel. I used a new paper pack from Martha Stewart that I just got today and some heart rhinestones I've had in my stash for awhile. The sentiment is from a Verve Stamps set that I've had for a really long time too! This card is 9x4.
Because my paper pack is new, I am going to enter this in the Paper Sundaes challenge too.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! This year, I am going to try REALLY HARD to visit everyone who leaves me a comment......that is my goal!!!! So, leave me a comment so I can swing by your blog too!!!! Wish me luck!!!!

Chris

6 comments:

jojoscraps said...

The crystal lacquer is is a great idea. I don't have Uptown Angel yet, but you've inspired me. Awesome cards!

Jill said...

2 gorgeous cards chris, love the glossy glass with the mouse in so cute and the KKKG card is beautiful thanks for joining us at KKKG hugs Jill xx

LINDA said...

These are both just fantastic.. Very lovely work.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.. Hugs, Linda

Tracy Valure said...

Both cards are very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes.
Tracy

Shana said...

Good luck with your resolution Chris! I struggle with just my DT commenting! Great creations! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again!

AmethystCat said...

great cards - love the crystal lacquer on the martini glass - really draws the eye - super!

Blog Archive