Monday, April 4, 2011

Incy Wincy Designs - Make a POCKET card

This week at Incy Wincy Designs challenge, we want you to try your hand at a POCKET card! Any style will do, as long as it has a pocket on it somewhere! I have made a CRISS CROSS card, one of my favourite pocket cards to make!!

Here is a picture of both pieces:

Here it is as I'm pulling the card out of the pocket:


And here it is, in one piece, ready for mailing!!

The CS I used is Apricot from Bazzill Basics and the DP is from Nana's Kids (DCWV). The image is from Stamping Dragon Designs, our sponsor for this week! The ribbon is just from my stash and I added stickles (still not dry!) on the ribbon of the flower pot!

So, head on over to Incy Wincy, check out the DT's creations using some other Stamping Dragon images, and enter to win some for yourself!!!!

Have fun and good luck!!!
Chris

No comments:

Blog Archive