Monday, June 13, 2011

Incy Wincy Designs challenge - Father's Day/Masculine

**Please scroll down...this is my 2nd post for today!!! THANKS!!!**

This week Incy Wincy Designs Challenge blog has another great challenge for you - Make a Father's Day/Masculine card or project.


Here is my project using an image from our sponsor this week LIMITED RUNS:



I have used Real Red CS from SU and the DP is Grade School from DCWV. The brads are from my stash and the sentiment is made on the computer. If you get Bill the Bull, by Limited Runs, he comes with some really cute sentiments. Go check it out!!!! Nikki has some really GREAT images!!!!


Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week!
Chris

2 comments:

Annette said...

Love those papers, and that sentiment is fab. Cute image too. Another corker! Annette xx

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card love the image and colours used too!...........:) Sandra H

Blog Archive