Monday, June 6, 2011

Incy Wincy Designs challenge... TIC TAC TOE!!!

**Please scroll down...this is my 2nd post for today!!! THANKS!!!**

This week Incy Wincy Designs Challenge blog has a fun challenge for you - its a TIC TAC TOE board. I've seen them around Blogland, most call them BINGO games, but to me, they look more like TIC TAC TOE! But, hey, tomEHtoe, tomAHtoe!! LOL !!! Anyway, what you do, is choose 3 items in a row - across, down or diagonal and make sure those 3 items are on your card or project! EASY PEASY!!


Here is my project using an image from our sponsor this week DIGI DOODLE SHOP:




I have used Soft Sky CS from SU and the DP is Marjolaine from Basic Grey. I have coloured this cute little whale with copics. Inside it says "Get Whale Soon" (forgot to take a picture...sorry!!!) I went diagonal and used RIBBON, BRADS, and SOMETHING GREEN. The ribbon and brads ARE green but figured that would be cheating if I used them as my "something green" .... so I added a green rhinestone to my flower!!! Hope you like this cute little whale! He comes in a set with some other cute sea creatures, so go check em out!!!!


Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week!
Chris

No comments:

Blog Archive