Monday, December 19, 2011

Stamp Fairy challenge - my last one as a DT member...booo hoooo!!!!!


PLEASE SCROLL DOWN, this is my 3rd post for today! THANKS!!




Hello everyone! The Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog has a great challenge going on: CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS.  This is the 2nd week of the challenge so you still have time to make it!!!

This is also my last week as DT for Stamp Fairy.....SO SAD!!!! I will miss working with Gerda and all the girls! It's been SO fun!!!! BUT you can bet I will join in ALL of the challenges!!!! Thanks for all the fun girls!!! I'll miss you all!!!


I will have 3 posts for Mondays, so please be sure to scroll down to see them ALL!!!! THANKS so much!!!!

Here is my card:


This week I have used Barry Countdown to Christmas 2 for my card.  The CS is Yo Yo Yellow (SU) and the DP is from a pack from Memory Box. I have coloured Barry with Copics and added Sakura Stardust gelly roll pen to the stars.  The pearls are from my stash.

I hope you will head to the blog and see the incredible samples the DT have created and check out The Stamp Fairy images! So many cute ones being released every week!!!!


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a GREAT
week!!
Chris

3 comments:

Annette said...

Such a cute card Chris. You will be missed on the team. Love your Barry card, he looks like me tonight when I was trying to put up some lights that read Merry Christmas. I think I got all the letters, but maybe not in the right order !!!. Annette xx

Christine said...

This is so cute, Chris! I love your bear, all tangled up in his gold stars... very sweet!

Debs said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for entering The Paper Shelter DT Call.
Good Luck.
Hugs Debs

Blog Archive