Monday, April 9, 2012

Love to Create challenge - It's a BIRTHDAY party!!!


Please scroll down to see my other post for today! THANKS!

For our next challenge at LOVE TO CREATE CHALLENGE BLOG, we have a great challenge for you is: BIRTHDAY!!!  

Our sponsor this week is SASSY STUDIOS so be sure to check out the other DT girlies creations and join us!!!

Here is my card for the week!
I have used  MARTINI GIRL  The CS is Real Red (SU) and the DP is from Basic Grey. The  rhinestones are from my stash and I used Crystal Lacquer on the martini glass.  I have coloured the image with Copic.  The butterfly is my Butterfly Layer punch from EK Success.

Head on over to the challenge blog to check it out!!! HOPE to see you joining us!!!!!

Hugs,
Chris

1 comment:

AmethystCat said...

This is fabulous, Chris! Love how you put "40" in the corner and the image is rockin'! Great card!

Blog Archive