Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge entry......


 I am trying REALLY hard to enter more challenges, but sometimes I forget to enter after I've made them....oops!!! This card is being entered into the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge blog for their PASTELS challenge this week.

This card is for my niece who is celebrating her Confirmation on Friday.  The little charm is a bible & it opens...too cute eh? I wish I had taken a pic of it open, sorry!  AND the inside it says "May God Bless you today and always". 

The card base is white and the lavender cardstock is from SU.  I ran the one piece through my Cuttlebug with the SCRIPT folder.  I thought for sure Darby would wear a purple dress since that is her favourite colour, but she told me yesterday that she is wearing a blue dress....oops! Oh well!! LOL

Have a great week!!!
Hugs,
Chris

No comments:

Blog Archive