Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cupcake Inspirations challenge entry.....

Hi everyone! This week the Cupcake Inspiration challenge blog has another yummy photo, so I thought I'd join in this week! 

 

 These are some CAS Christmas cards I made using these glittery plastic snowflakes.  I got them after Christmas for 33 cents for 4 of them (regular $6.99) - what a steal!  I wasn't sure what to do with them at the time but knew I HAD to have them! LOL  

So, I took the "snowflake" shape as inspiration from this photo and went with a CAS card.  I made a whole set!!!!! 



Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a great week!
Chris

2 comments:

Tina said...

beautiful set, thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

AmethystCat said...

great job! love those "steals" after Christmas! Mine tend to sit in drawers. Perhaps I'll use some now that you've inspired me. :)

Blog Archive