Monday, May 21, 2012

Love to Create Challenge - Song inspiration

(PLEASE scroll down to see other posts for today! THANKS!)

This weeks challenge is a fun one........  
Use a SONG for inspiration AND include a sentiment!!!!!
 So a double whammy this week!!! Can't wait to see what songs you come up with!!!! 

We have 2 sponsors this week, Sweet Stamps and Fresh Brewed ..... so be sure to check out the other DT girlies creations and join us!!! We were fortunate to get a couple digis to work with and I chose GROOVY from Fresh Brewed.

The song I chose was Boogie Oogie Oogie by A Taste of Honey - I was in a disco mood when I was colouring this image and for some reason that song popped in my head!!!  I found the funkiest paper I had and went with it!!! This card is an invitation to a birthday party (I made 6 of them!) - doesn't it make you want to come party with us????  LOL

Here is my card for the week!

The CS is Melon Mambo (SU) and the DP is from my stash.

Head on over to the challenge blog to check it out!!! HOPE to see you joining us!!!!!
Hugs,
Chris

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh wow fabulous card and image Chris:)x

AmethystCat said...

what a super fun image and card!

Blog Archive