Thursday, June 21, 2012

Challenge entry.....

I have had to make several baby cards in the last couple weeks, so thought I would enter this one into a couple challenges.

Ooh La La Creations' challenge is BABY, BABY!

I am also entering this into Crafty Creations challenge, which is BABY also.  

Stampavie and More challenge is Something with Wings. 

I have used BARRY ANGEL from The Stamp Fairy & coloured him with Copics.  I added 3D Glittering Crystal paint to the cloud and Stickles to his wings.  The CS is Brilliant Blue (SU) and the DP is from DCWV - Nana's Kids.  The sentiment is from an old SU set that fits my scallop circle punch. 

It's Thursday, and that means I have only 6 days of teaching left until Summer vacation! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!   I SO need this break!!!!!

Hugs,
Chris

5 comments:

Annette said...

Sooooo cute. Love all the glitter.
Annette
xx

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous and oh so a cutie:)x

AmethystCat said...

super cute! love the shimmer!

Daniele said...

what a lovely baby card, loving all that sparkle so glad you joined us at OLL
hugs

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely baby project with us at Crafty Creations this week! Cheers Claire x

Blog Archive