Monday, June 11, 2012

Love to Create challenge ........use something RECYCLED!!!!


Good morning everyone!!! Happy Monday!!!!! This week the LOVE TO CREATE Challenge is to use something that has been RECYCLED!!! I have used some pink shiny foil from a ripped gift bag (managed to save a good size chunk!!!!)

This week our sponsor is Sassy Studios and I have used an old image called Sock Hop Sweetie.  The reason I have used an older image, is because I got a pinched nerve in my neck on Wed. and couldn't colour.  Thankfully I had this one already coloured and was able to put together a card while I was "drugged" up! LOL   Love me some muscle relaxants! LOL    I have coloured her with Copics.  The swirl is an EK Success punch and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Nothing fancy since I had a hard time sitting up for any length of time without being in pain!!! 

Here is my card for the week!



Head on over to the challenge blog to check it out!!! HOPE to see you joining us!!!!!
Hugs,
Chris

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Hi Chris, Such a beautiful card and the image is gorgeous!!:)x

Blog Archive