Monday, August 13, 2012

Love to Create - Sparkle!!!



(PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MY SECOND POST FOR TODAY!)

Good morning everyone!!! Happy Monday!!!!! This week the LOVE TO CREATE Challenge is  to use SPARKLE!!!! 
Our sponsor this week is SASSY STUDIOS - and we were lucky to get an image to work with! I ADORE  this image! 
Here is my card for the week!

 I have used GARTER SASSY!  I have coloured her hair with Copics, her top, shoes and garter with my silver At you Spica pen.  The rest is covered in stickles! Her veil is ICE Stickles (chunkier), and her dress is covered in Crystal stickles.  I used a Martha Stewart border punch and some silver sparkley ribbon at the top.  The sentiment is from Crafty Sentiments. 

Head on over to the challenge blog to check it out!!! HOPE to see you joining us!!!!!

Hugs,
Chris


2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Chris, Oh my goodness this is stunning xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Chris.
luv
Debby

Blog Archive