Monday, September 24, 2012

Love to Create challenge - ANYTHING GOES!!!!


(PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MY SECOND POST FOR TODAY!)

Good morning everyone!!! Happy Monday!!!!!
                                          This week the LOVE TO CREATE Challenge is   
ANYTHING GOES!!!! 
I know you all love these ones!!!!   

Our sponsor this week is QKR STAMPEDE - and we were lucky to get an image to work with!  I coloured this adorable Koala with copics.  Ever since I got to hold one and see them in the wild last summer, I am OBSESSED with Koalas!!! The papers were on my desk so I have NO idea where they are from....sorry!!!!  The DP might be Basic Grey?!?!?! 



 

Head on over to the challenge blog to check it out!!! HOPE to see you joining us!!!!!

Hugs,
Chris


3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Chris x

Annette said...

Hehehe, He's a cutie!
Annette
xx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous, cute card Chris.
luv
Debby

Blog Archive