Wednesday, February 27, 2013

ABC Christmas Challenge 1/2 way reminder.....


 Hi everyone! Here is my card for the ABC Christmas challenge 1/2 way reminder!! You have 1 week left to enter into our D for Designer Paper challenge!!!!

I have finally used some of my card kit items from Festive Holiday 2012 from Simon Says Stamp.  The CS is Hero Arts and the Designer papers were Aspen Frost from Basic Grey.  The Joy tag was from the Aspen Frost Die cuts package. I used 4 different DPs on this card and I love how it turned out! 




Thanks for popping by....be sure to check out the challenge & join us this week!!!
Hugs,

Chris





5 comments:

Myrna said...

Chris
Such a pretty card.
Myrna

Sandra H said...

Hi Chris, Thank you for the reminder and wow your card Chris is gorgeous xx

Michelle B. said...

What a great quick and easy card, looks fab!!

Annette said...

This is such a fab card. It looks like one you'd get from an expensive luxury card shop. So professional looking. Gorgeous.
Annette
xx

Lorraine A said...

I have been admiring this card for ages in the DT blog ,, absolutely stunning card Chris !! WOW !! I agree with Annette ,,brilliant ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Blog Archive