Friday, March 15, 2013

2 Cute Ink NEW RELEASE!!!


Hello everyone! Happy Friday!!! 



It is time for our weekly NEW RELEASE from 2Cute Ink....actually there are TWO this week....Flower Bunny & Irish Jig Bunny.  I have used Flower Bunny!But head to the blog to see the Irish Jig bunny - he IS cute!!!! I have him coloured but didn't get time to make a card with him as this week is Parent/Teacher interviews and a very busy, crazy week!!! 

I have coloured the bunny with my Koh-i-noor pencils and gamsol and added a bit of stickles to the center of the flower.  The paper is from Kaiser (Lilac Lane) and the DP is from SU.  Ribbon and button are from my stash! This is the first time I tried this type of 'bow' and it turned out alright, its different & better than my usual 'knot'!! LOL 




Head on over to the shop to pick up this cutie for yourself!!!  Thanks for popping in!
Hugs,
Chris

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Chris, super cute and I love and need that pretty paper
big hugs Mandy xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Chris :-) I love the lmage ,, sooo cute !! lovely papers and colours too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

thanks for your lovely comment on my blog ,, I had to laugh that I am costing you a lot of money :-) You are worth it me darlin !! :-)

Blog Archive