Wednesday, April 3, 2013

ABC Christmas challenge - G for guy or girl

This week at  ABC Christmas Challenge  our letter is  
G for "GUY" or "GIRL"
The DT have interpreted this challenge in a variety of ways.....some say it has to have a GUY or a GIRL ON the card, some say it has to be FOR a Guy or Girl....Sooooooooo, whatever way you want to interpret this challenge is totally A-OK!!!!  Just have fun!!! AND Good luck!!!

Here is my GIRL: 

I have used HEIDI from Wee Stamps and coloured her with Copics.  I sponged the clouds with chalk and added some 3D glittering crystal paint to the snowflakes.  The papers are from a Recollections pack from Michael's  that I've had forever - but love the unconventional colours!!!  You can get this stamp at Stamp and Create - where our lovely Lacey has a SUPER AWESOME selection of stamps for sale!!!!

Thanks so much for popping by!!! Remember with this challenge, you have TWO WEEKS to enter! So why not get a head start on your Christmas cards for next year???  I'm excited to have a good stash of them done for next year.....less stress!!!! Wheeeeeeeeee!!!!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Chris

4 comments:

Zw@@n said...

Fab card, Chris. Adorable image and I love that bright and cheery paper. Luv, Wilma

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, gorgeous card and what a fabulous image.
luv
Debby

Dorte said...

Beautiful girly card, Chris, I love your sponged background and the wonderful papers,
hugs Dorte

Emma H said...

Sweet - I love the fresh colours of this card!

Blog Archive