Thursday, April 25, 2013

Dare to Be Sassy THURDAYS!!!!


Good morning everyone!!!  Sorry I'm so late with this...the week just got away from me & I didn't realize it was Thursday already!! YIKES!!!!!! 


The challenge this week at DARE TO BE SASSY THURSDAYS is MOM'S DAY or FOR A SPECIAL LADY !!! I have used ALL WRAPPED UP!  Isn't she sexy???  LOVE her!!! 




I hope you will head over there & check out the rest of the DTs creations...as always, they are fabulous!!! AND join in if you're feeling SASSY!!!! ;)

Hugs,
Chris

4 comments:

Margreet said...

Awesome card Chris...the receiver must be very lucky!
xxx Margreet

Kathy said...

So pretty Chris, love the purple tones and lovely coloring.

Inkypinkydelights said...

Fabulous card Chris! Judy x (Sassy Sister)

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Chris, gorgeous card! Absolutely love your coloring.

Blog Archive