Hellooooo everyone!! Happy Thursday!!!! I am looking forward to a weekend get away with my Mother in Law to her cabin.....should be relaxing!! Can't wait!!!!
This week, our Dare to be Sassy Theme is to celebrate the GRADUATE!!!!
I have used Chelsea Graduation and made a twisted easel card to resemble a grad hat. I hand made the tassel with embroidery thread & attached it......but it wasn't easy taking a picture of this card! LOL OY!!!!! So here are several so you get the jist of it!!! The grid paper DP is from a pack from DCWV called Grade School. I have coloured her with Copics and pop dotted her up on the hat. I hand rolled the diploma and attached some matching thread to it.
I hope you like my card this week!!!! AND PLEASE come join us for our challenge!!!!
THANKS for stopping by!
- ► 2017 (21)
- ► 2016 (49)
- ► 2015 (141)
- ► 2014 (226)
05/19 - 05/26
- Sassy Studio Designs - MAKE A WISH BLOG HOP!!!!
- Summer is coming...............
- Dare to be Sassy Thursday!!!!
- Sassy Studio Designs MAKE A WISH BLOG HOP warning!...
- ABC Christmas challenge - 1/2 way reminder
- Love to Create challenge - For the Kids
- Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Metal Mania
- 2 Cute Ink - NEW RELEASE!!!!
- ▼ 05/19 - 05/26 (8)
- ► 2012 (218)
- ► 2011 (333)
- ► 2010 (435)
- ► 2009 (311)
- ► 2008 (219)