Monday, May 27, 2013

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Photo inspiration!!


                           Good morning!!!!  Happy RAINY Monday!!! 

This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a GREAT challenge for you.....
A PHOTO for INSPIRATION!!!!  
Here it is...gorgeous eh???
 

 I took my inspiration from the mountains and used this cute AKV Mountain climber for my card.  I thought this would make a great Graduation card for a boy!  Different, at least!!!  I have coloured him with Copics and chalked the sky.  It is a center step card so I stamped CONGRATS on the sides

 




Head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!
Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win a GREAT prize!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!




3 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful and your colouring is stunning xx

Anonymous said...

Great card hunny hope your feeling better soon xx

Kelly L said...

Love it! Beautifully colored, and I hardly ever make cards with a fun fold/cut like this. I really have to step out of my plain jane comfort zone a bit more. :) Hugs, Kel

Blog Archive