Wednesday, August 7, 2013

ABC Christmas Challenge - P is for..............


Hi everyone! Here is my card for the ABC Christmas challenge  this time. You have 2 weeks to enter this challenge so I hope you join us!!  Here is my P card - P is for purple (it really is purple....lavender and dark purple...I PROMISE!!!), polar bear and pearls!! The lighting in my house is wonky again - probably because its been rainy and cloudy - I can't seem to get a good picture!! SORRY!!!!  This image is from Angel's Landing - one of the first digi images I ever purchased!  I used the snowflake folder with my Cuttlebug, some pearls, silver ribbon and silver ink with the sentiment...it really does look lovely in person!!!  


Our sponsors this week is  STAMP AND CREATE and LILY OF THE VALLEY!!!!  
So join us if you want to win some GREAT prizes!!!!





Thanks for popping by....be sure to check out the challenge & join us this week!!!
Hugs,

Chris

3 comments:

Annette said...

So cute. I love polar bears.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Unknown said...

So cute, Chris, I know what you mean about colours not coming out on the camera, I believe you, LOL. xxx

Dorte said...

Wonderful P card, Chris , sweet image and a great layout,the pearls looks great on to the embossed background,
hugs Dorte

Blog Archive